Friday, April 20, 2007

I've been tagged

Amanda Lucia got me....Yes, I was tagged. This means I get to write a blog posting answering the following:
Six things that make me weird..........Only 6?? Here goes. Number One--My blog program doesn't allow me to hit "enter" to start things on a new line, which is why my sentences and paragraphs tend to all run together. Don't ask why, I don't know why. It just hates me. Number Two: I can't stand the sight of milk trucks. Like, the big semi-rigs going down the highway with "refrigerated" tanks on the back, filled with milk. GROSSES me out more than just about anything. I will only buy milk that comes straight from a dairy farm where they bottle it themselves. Number Three: I am fascinated with studying the Latter Day Saints (AKA Mormons). I read a lot of Mormon history and church related news/articles. Number Four: I think lemon slices in glasses of water is disgusting. I don't know who invented citrus fruit in water but I hate it. I will send the glass of water back. Number Five: I collect tacky Jesus magnets. My favorite is "I found Jesus, He was behind the sofa the whole time!" Number Six: I am mildly obsessive compulsive, mostly when it comes to the texture and feel of things. Like, if I touch the inside of my palm with my finger, I have to touch the other palm in the same manner. Sometimes I can't touch notebook paper because of how it feels. I have to put on lotion before I touch the paper. Yeah, I'm weird, you can go ahead and say it. Ok, so there it is...I was tagged. Thanks, Mandy! Happy almost graduation sweetie!!!

4 comments:

mandyc said...

YAY!! Thanks for playing along and sharing some of your quirks with the world. :) I would have to agree with you on the citrus in water thing - I don't get it either. I don't always send it back though - I usually just pull out the (usually) lemon and give it to Trouble.

Big Unit said...

I too am facinated w/ mormons. I like "Under the banner of heaven". Have you read it?

revhipchick said...

i love that jc magnet! what a fun collection to have!

kelly f said...

Wow, you ARE weird! I'm thankful I don't have any quirks like that.

;)

FArkel