Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Five

I know, I haven't been blogging lately....too much to do in my world! Between school, work, and YDA I just have barely had time to sleep. Thank goodness for Mandy's Friday Five. It looked like fun this week!


1. How did you celebrate this time of year when you were a child? in Pennsylvania I remember all the leaves that the neighborhood kids and I would rake into these huge forts. We would nestle down into the leaves and hang out. One year for Halloween I was sick and couldn't go trick or treating. I was sooo mad at my Mom for not letting me go out. I tried to convince her that I HAD to go because I HAD to get money for Unicef. It didn't work.

2. Candy apples: Do you prefer red cinnamon or caramel covered? Or something else? Not too into candy apples and am not a cinnamon fan at all. I like regular ol Gala apples.

3. Pumpkins: Do you make Jack O’ Lanterns? Any ideas of what else to do with them? I haven't carved pumpkins in a couple of years. I'm terrible at it and mine always look deformed. The slimy pumpkin guts makes me a little quesy.

4. Do you decorate your home for fall or Halloween? If so, what do you do? Bonus points for pictures. I'm terrible...I don't decorate worth squat. I barely put up stuff at Christmas. I mean, it's just me and the cat and she sure doesn't care. :-)

5. Do you like pretending to be something different? Does a costume bring our an alternate personality? Admittedly, yes. I love dressing up but it doesn't bring out an alternate personality---it brings out my fun/outgoing side which I don't share enough.

No comments: