Tuesday, February 10, 2009

that's what friends are for

Lots of good things happening in my world right now. And lots of not so good things happening in the lives of several close friends. I'm finding it hard to be happy and content with myself when others are struggling. Wait, I don't think I said that right.....I mean, I still feel good about MY stuff, but I guess I feel like I can't/shouldn't share it with those around me b/c of what they are going through. I KNOW I can't fix what's happening with my friends--it's their stuff to work out and the best thing I can do is just be supportive. I just hate seeing them hurt or be stressed.

I am not going to name those having a tough time right now. You know who you are. Just know that I am here for you in whatever way I can be.

Love,
Mama Hen

No comments: