Monday, May 04, 2009

Graduation

Oy, it's been three months since I've blogged?? Where did the time go?
I'm finally graduating from the School of Social Work. Well, at least I'm going through the ceremony. I have to finish my practicum hours and I still have one elective to take this summer. But, it's one step closer. This week is hell as I finish my final papers and I have three TONS of writing to do. I have to admit I just don't care anymore. I am over school and burned out. It's been a great experience, don't get me wrong.....I'm just mentally checked out.

I'm dreaming of a vacation. At this point I don't care where just as long as it doesn't involve work, school, or slave labor. I think I have David (Hardt) convinced that we need to take a trip after the YDA convention. And, we will only take people we like on the trip. :-)

Found out a relative has cancer. Not sure what the prognosis is at this point, just sad for that person. Praying it is all ok soon.

God is good.

No comments: